I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Teaching Vocab with Bingo

A great way of teaching vocabulary to the students is by playing bingo. You can buy these games or you can make them yourself.

In this great webpage you can make your own, and free! Look around as you will find much more useful stuff for your classroom.

I play bingo with students of all ages, from infants to teenagers, even sometimes with adults! And they all love it!

You can also use the call out cards to play different games as well, like What am I? or Guess who I am!.

2 comments:

  1. My kiddos love games like this. I am an ESL teacher too!

    Be sure and add a follower button so I can follow you when I come to visit again. =)

    I would love for you to visit me when you get the chance.


    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for commenting! :)

    I've just visited you and now I'm a follower!

    I don't know exactly how to add the follower button :S

    ReplyDelete