I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Reading Area

This is the Reading Area in my classroom. It is not very big but whenever I can I add a new book!

When the students come in early they can read a book, or when they finish an activity before than the rest. They love flicking through the books!

Every now and then, we choose a book and we read it all together sitting on the carpet. As we know, children love to listen to stories!

There are great books there, like the Mr. Men and Little Miss collection, or the all time favorite Spot! These are books that I loved when I was a little girl and we read them in class :)
Fox in Socks is also one of my favorites. It has a lot of tongue twisters that children really enjoy learning and then repeat all day long!


No comments:

Post a Comment